How Your 10-Year Warranty Works
Your new mattress comes with a factory warranty detailed below. If you ever have a warranty question, call us toll free at 1-877-601-7035, and we will be happy to help you. Warranty service coverage is everywhere in all 50 states!
Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
Customer Service Hours
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
Length of Warranty Coverage
Your warranty protects you 10 years. In the event of repair or replacement, this warranty continues your protection from the original date of purchase.
This Warranty Covers the Following Mattress Items During Normal Wear:
- Manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship
- Body indentations of 1 1/2" or greater.
Items not Covered:
- Mattress fabric
- Normal body impression(s) of 1 1/2" or less in all sleeping areas
- Firmness preference of the product
- Bed height
- Claims submitted outside the 50 United States.
- Stains, Soilage or Burns
- Inadequate support from weak or improper box spring or foundation(proper performance of the mattress depends on using a firm, supportive, rigid, non-yielding foundation or semi-flex box spring) or improper frame (queen and king size must have a required sufficient center support.)
- Bent border wires
- Transportation or removal costs of product
- Product that has a manufacturing defect and is stained or soiled. For health and safety reasons, we may not be able to inspect these products to assess whether covered by the warranty, in which case, we reserve the right to deny warranty coverage
Extending the Comfort and Support Life of Your Sleep Set
- Do use a firm, supportive rigid, non-yielding foundation or semi-flex box spring(preferably, a matching foundation or box spring.) An older box or foundation unit may not provide sufficient support. The mattress may appear to have impressions when the issue may be due to a non-supportive foundation or box spring.
- For queen and king size sets, use a bed frame that supports the head, foot, and sides as well as having rigid center support. For any frame that does not have a metal center support, there must be at least 5 hardwood slats (1 x 4's). By not providing a sufficient supportive frame, damage can occur to the product and the warranty will be invalid.
- Do carton the mattress when moving it and position on its side.
- Do not remove the white cloth law labels or the mattress trade labels. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish warranty rights.
- Do not bend or fold, stand or jump on the product as damage can occur.
- Do not use dry cleaning fluid on the mattress or any liquid cleaning fluids; it can/will damage some of the material.
- Do not smoke in bed or place product near an open flame (such as candles, etc.) The mattress is manufactured, as required by federal law, to resist ignition from cigarettes but not an open flame
If A Warranty Problem Occurs
If you do discover a defect in your new mattress, simply contact us directly at 1--877-601-7035 for service nationwide.
If a defect occurs during the warranty period, we will repair or replace (at our option) the defective mattress within a reasonable period of time.
In Order for this Limited Warranty to be Valid, You Must:
- Be the original consumer purchaser, and have purchased the sleep set from an authorized retailer in the United States;
- Provide a copy of the original store receipt, or other proof of date, place of purchase and purchase price; and
- Provide the law label from the defective product. we reserve the right to substitute comparable materials or models and do not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing piece. The warranty does not offer compensation for consequential damages or monetary refunds.
If the product is not defective and has been subjected to soilage, we reserve the right to refuse warranty due to health and safety reasons. When a mattress is soiled it can void the warranty.