For the confidence that a mattress will be protected against spills, you need a mattress protector that's 100% waterproof. In addition, the protector also works against dust mites, mold, mildew, and other potential allergens.
Enjoy fast & free
120 Night Trial
Try it for 120 nights,
like it or return it
100% Money Back
No return shipping,
restocking or other fees
It's never ideal to cover your natural mattress with a waterproof cover because that inhibits the breathability of the bed's natural fibers. But sometimes you have to do it anyway, like if the bed is for a child, for example. In this case, our waterproof protector is your best bet because it's still made of wool and cotton. The waterproof feature comes from a microfiber layer. It's also washable and fits up to an 18" tall mattress.
British wool filling
270 thread count cotton cover
Twin size: 39" x 76" x 1/4"
Full size: 54" by 76" x 1/4"
Queen size: 60" x 80" x 1/4"
King size: 76" x 80" x 1/4"
Cal-king size: 72" by 84" x 1/4"
Machine washable, made in China
Shop the Essentials
Our wool mattress protector absorbs spills and stains. It's also conveniently machine washable to keep clean. And since it's made of wool the protector is naturally hypo-allergenic and will help regulate the sleeping temperature.
WOOL IS ALL NATURAL
Wool is a protein fiber from sheep, so it’s 100% natural and not man-made. And modern science hasn’t been able to produce a fiber that matches its unique properties.
AND ANNUALLY RENEWABLE
Sheep produce a new fleece every year, making wool a renewable fiber source. The people who grow wool - woolgrowers - work hard to safeguard the environment, improve efficiency, and to make the industry sustainable for the future.
IT’S WHOLLY BIODEGRADABLE
Unlike synthetic textiles which are slow to break down, wool can be easily disposed underground, because it decomposes quickly and releases its nutrients back into the earth.
A NATURAL INSULATOR
Because it is a hygroscopic fiber, wool naturally absorbs and releases moisture. This process generates heat which in turn acts as insulation and maintains consistent temperatures, both in cold and warm weather. Like magic, but it’s just what wool does.
Wool fibers have millions of tiny pockets of air. Wool fibers are crimped (vs synthetic fibers which are smooth) and so the unique structure allows wool to absorb and release moisture while maintaining thermal efficiency, and also be extremely breathable. Wool is also naturally anti-static. Read more at The Campaign for Wool.
IT'S ALL NATURAL – WE ALSO EAT IT!
Cotton is both a food and a fiber crop. Besides textile uses, cotton seed is used in things like cooking and salad dressings. It’s also high in vitamin E. About half of the weight of picked cotton, is cotton seed, used for food.
COTTON IS ANNUALLY RENEWABLE
Farmers plant and harvest cotton every year, making cotton a sustainable, renewable fiber crop.
Unlike synthetic foams which are do not break down, and can clog landfills, cotton is easily disposed underground where it decomposes very quickly and its nutrients are released back into the earth.
IT’S A NATURAL INSULATOR
Cotton is a soft, absorbent and breathable natural fiber making it a perfect material for bedding. Cotton keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter because it’s a good conductor of heat.
Cotton, due to its unique fiber structure, breathes better than oil based synthetic materials. Simply put, that’s why we love wearing cotton clothing and sleeping in cotton sheets. Cotton is also naturally anti-static and is unable to hold an electric charge.
A SAFE MATERIAL
Cotton is naturally safe. Synthetics and foam materials cannot make this claim – but cotton can! Cotton is naturally non-allergenic, and unlike synthetic fibers or foams, is a natural product that contains no chemicals.
Is a Joybed Mattress Organic?
We use GOTS Certified Organic material for the cover of the mattress. We believe it’s important to provide the purest, organic material that is closest to your body. Underneath the Organic cover, for natural bed materials we use cotton and wool. In order to keep prices affordable we’ve chosen high quality, non-organic certified cotton and wool. Inside the mattress, the incremental benefits of organic are minimal and not worth the increased prices.
Tell Me More About Your Return Policy?
100% Money Back - Let's start with that!
When your mattress arrives, you can try it for 120 nights in your own home. This gives you the time to really make sure that this bed is right for you. A long trial period is important so you have plenty of time to get adjusted to a new bed.
And if you're not completely happy with your Joybed, no problem, we'll arrange for a pick up or local donation and give you back 100% of your money. Just give us a call at 877-601-7035 and we'll make arrangements. We don't resell returned mattresses.
Where Do You Deliver? When Can I Expect Delivery?
We ship for free to the lower 48 states (AK and HI can call us for a quote.)
Mattresses and foundations ship out in 1 to 2 business days with UPS or similar delivery companies, and they deliver to your front door in 3 to 5 business days, to most zip codes. Linens and bedding will ship and arrive separately.
How Firm / Soft is a Joybed?
Joybed mattresses are available in 4 models.
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the firmest and 10 being the softest:
- Joybed LX Luxury Firm is a 3 - Firm, but not too hard. Good for back and stomach sleepers, or side sleepers if you like a firm mattress.
- Joybed LXC All-Cotton Medium is a 4 - Medium-Firm feeling. Ideal for all sleeping positions, it's a medium feel, although it's still on the firmer side.
- Joybed LXP Luxury Plush Medium is a 5 - Medium. Good for back and side sleepers, it's also a good "compromise" comfort that'll appeal to most people.
- Joybed LXP Luxury Plush Soft is a 7 - Soft, but not excessively so. Good for back and side sleepers.
All of our beds provide consistent back support. You don't need a firm mattress for extra back support. So you can choose the comfort feel based on your personal preference.
Can I get In-Home Delivery? How Do I Remove My Old Mattress?
Joybeds can arrange delivery of your new mattress with a specialized carrier that will bring in and set up your new Joybed as well as remove your old mattress. This service is available by phone for $150. It does take 1-2 weeks for delivery. Just let us know if this option interests you at 1-877-601-7035.
You have several options to remove an old mattress depending on what's available in your area:
- Your garbage company may take large items, check with them on their policies.
- Local and national charities such as The Furniture Bank are sometimes looking for a good used mattress.
- Specialized trash companies like 1-800-Got-Junk will come and remove an item for a fee.
- Put it up for sale or donation on community boards or sites like craigslist.
- Joybeds can arrange delivery of your new mattress with a specialized carrier that will bring in and set up your new Joybed as well as remove your old mattress. This service is available by phone for $150. It does take 1-2 weeks for delivery. Just let us know if this option interests you at 1-877-601-7035.
Do You Offer Financing?
There are 3 ways you can finance your purchase:
- Paypal Financing - you can checkout online. Select the Paypal payment option, then choose Paypal Credit. 6 months No Interest if paid in full.
- Synchrony Financing - There are longer financing options available over the phone, just call in to learn more at 877-601-7035 .
- Progressive Leasing - No credit financing option available over the phone, just call in to learn more at 877-601-7035.
What is the Mattress Warranty?
Joybed mattresses have a full 10 year warranty:
You're protected for 10 years against defects. To learn more; Click Here